Leaving a wrong comment on Instagram is terrible. Well, it certainly felt terrible but it happens all the time. Nobody loves dumb typos, but we are all human.
“Honest mistakes” as I call it, lucky for you there are quick and simple ‘remedies’ to help you solve your erroneous comment on Instagram.
I hope you find this quick tutorial effective and hey, looking forward to hearing your thoughts in the comment below.
Disclaimer: There is NO way to edit a photo on Instagram after publishing it. However, you can delete the content quickly and easily.
Here are the steps you can follow to edit an Instagram comment
1. Head over to your Instagram account or app on your smart devices. This trick doesn’t work for Instagram on the desktop though. Maybe it possible in the future once Instagram updated the feature.
2. Now, click on your Instagram profile. If you have no idea which is it, it is the button that represents a human on the bottom right of the screen. Tapping on it will lead you to your profile page.
3. The next step involves selecting the photo that you have uploaded of your choice. Of course, you would need to select the post of others shall you want to remove the comments on other posts (hope this makes sense).
4. On the image, click on the comment tab (the button that looks like a conversation bubble).
5. Now, you will be able to see all the comments on the particular image uploaded.
6. Browse them and find your comment. You may need to scroll for quite a bit if there is a lot of comments
7. Once you found your comment, tap and hold on your comment and a blue trash can button will pop up on the right side of the screen.
8. Tapping on the trash can will delete the content immediately. It is important to remember that tapping the delete button will delete your comment immediately.
Therefore, always think hard to determine if that is the comment that you want to delete.
If you are the owner of the photo, you can control the comments but disable the comment system on that particular post or delete the comment that looks like spam.
I hope you find this quick Instagram tutorial about – How to edit an Instagram comment – easily and highly effective.
Leave a comment below and tell me what you think?