There are just a few hours till February 2, 2014 when at 6:30 PM ET the big game: Super Bowl XLVIII will begin. Fox network is expected over 100 million viewers to watch this Super Bowl 2014 edition. One of the most important reasons (if not the most important one) why people are watching Super Bowl is for …commercials. Although in 2014 the cost for a 30 second spot is reportedly to be $4 million (compare to $3.8 million in 2013) there are a lot of big companies who wants to have hundreds millions of people to see their new products and services.
In the top of the most interesting and funniest Super Bowl 2013 Commercials there were brands like: Mercedes, Kia, GoDaddy, Samsung Mobile or Doritos.
Here are some useful tips, if you want to hitch your brand to the Super Bowl 2014 using your social media accounts. Below you can watch the most interesting and original Top 10 Super Bowl 2014 Commercials.
1. Budweiser Super Bowl XLVIII Commercial — “Puppy Love”
2. 2014 Volkswagen Game Day Commercial: Wings
3. David Beckham Superbowl H&M Covered or Uncovered
4. Audi 2014 Super Bowl Commercial Doberhuahua
5. AXE PEACE Make Love, Not War Super Bowl Commercial 2014
6. 2014 Hyundai Elantra Big Game Ad – “Nice”
7. Toyota Highlander 2014 Big Game Ad Starring Terry Crews and the Muppets
8. Chobani Yogurt Bear 2014 Super Bowl Commercial
9. Jaguar 2014 Big Game Commercial – British Villains ‘Rendezvous’
10. Coca-Cola – Going All The Way
Hot in Social Media is an independent online community for the social generation founded in 2012.
For those of you who are working in Marketing, PR, Advertising or any other domain where a good understanding of social media marketing is a must nowadays and want to be up to date with the latest news and tips right when they are happening, you must subscribe to our Email, RSS or join Hot in Social Media on Facebook.