Two month ago Google+ have some updates like: larger cover photos, new tab for local reviews and the ‘About’ tab.
Today, on the Google I/O conference in San Francisco, Google unveiled some important updates to its Google+ social networking platform.
As they said on their blog, the Google+ project who was started nearly two years ago have now 190 million active people in the Google+ stream and 390 million who are active across Google (+1’ing apps in Google Play, video calls in Gmail, sharing videos from YouTube etc).
The 3 major updates announced today at Google I/O conference in San Francisco are:
– Now on Google+ it will be a multi-column layout: one, two, or three columns of content depending on your screen size and orientation.
– Photos and videos can fill the entire width of the post (it will be easier to scan). The sharebox bounces, the menus slide, and the cards flip and fade have some beautifull animations, also.
– Google is also adding related hashtags to the stream, Google+ will tag it for you by adding, for example, #BusterPosey.
– Google+ launched today a stand-alone version of Hangouts that combines text, photos and live video across Android, iOS and your computer. Thi app is fast, free, and includes a number of new key benefits
– 4 new features to help you use Google+ and your camera to make more beautiful photos: Auto Backup, Auto Highlight, Auto Enhance and Auto Awesome
Which of this new 3 Google+ Important Updates you will use more often and why?