LinkedIn, the largest professional social media network in the world is evolving every year and so it must be your LinkedIn profile.
After we saw how is the portrait of a LinkedIn user in 2013 and LinkedIn show us 5 ways to take your profile from good to great, is time for more LinkedIn profile tips.
Neal Schaffer from Maximize Social Business and Tammy Kahn Fennell from Market Me Suite made together a useful infographic about: 17 tips for a perfect LinkedIn profile summary.
Below you can find a summary with the 17 tips for a perfect LinkedIn profile summary
1. Use keywords
2. Professional names only, please
3. Get serious about your photo
4. Optimize your location
5. Brand your Professional Headline
6. Customize your profile URL
7. Align your industry
8. Be active!
9. Expand upon your Professional Headline and support it
10. Embrace the visual
11. Get connected!
12. Strut your stuff!
13. Don’t ignore endorsements – manage them!
14. Make yourself contactable
15. Build credibility with recommendations
16. Fully connect with your past
17. Join relevant LinkedIn groups
How many of this useful tips for LinkedIn profile summary are already implemented on your own profile?