The top 10 richest people in high-tech industry list was made by Bloomberg.
On the first place, we find again the founder of Microsoft, Mr. Bill Gates with a wealth of 61 billion dollars. The youngest in this top is no doubt Mark Zuckerberg (27 years), Co-founder and CEO of Facebook, who slowly but surely lead the world’s largest social network in the world to 1 billion accounts.
1. Bill Gates, Microsoft – 61 billion dollars
2. Larry Ellison, CEO Oracle – 36 billion dollars
3. Larry Page, Google CEO – 18.7 billion dollars
4. Sergey Brin, Google co-founder – 18.7 billion dollars
5. Jeff Bezos, Amazon CEO – 18.4 billion dollars
6. Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook CEO – 17.5 billion dollars
7. Michael Dell, CEO Dell – 15.9 billion dollars
8. Azim Premji, Wipro co-founder – 15.9 billion dollars
9. Steve Ballmer, CEO Microsoft – 15.7 billion dollars
10. Paul Allen, Microsoft co-founder – 14.2 billion dollars
Note: the numbers above are valid today: 16/09/2012
Hot in Social Media is an independent online community for the social generation founded in 2012.
For those of you who are working in Marketing, PR, Advertising or any other domain where a good understanding of social media marketing is a must nowadays and want to be up to date with the latest news and tips right when they are happening, you must subscribe to our Email, RSS or join Hot in Social Media on Facebook.