TeComm it is one of the largest eCommerce events organized in Romania, and will take place in Bucharest during May 7–8, at Crowne Plaza Hotel****. This event will give an overview of the business opportunities in eCommerce: two days of presentations, workshops and debate sessions and it aims to bringing together specialists in online marketing & business and online shop owners.
At this edition, there will be over 50 national and international specialists from UK, Germany, Poland, Russia and the Czech Republic, who will provide the ingredients of succesfull business in eCommerce on topics such as SEO, CRO, analytics, omnichannel, PPC, Magento development, logistics, trademarks, online advertising and social media marketing strategies, Tag Management Systems, conversion optimization through data analysis and behavioral psychology etc.
1. “The best practice multichannel retailing” – Martin Newman (UK), CEO Practicology – multichannel consultancy firm.
2. “Omnichannel: bringing a shop to the door”- Florian Jansen (RU), Managing Director & Co-Founder LaModa – the largest online fashion store in Russia, present in 4 countries with over 1300 employees
3. “Loyalty Killers. How to keep your best customers” – Maciej Wyszynski (PL), Managing Director CEE Sociomantic at Sociomantic Labs – online marketing company
4. “Moving from Analytics to Digital Intelligence by creating value for the user “ – Ralf Haberich (GER), CCO Webtrekk – company that has specialized in the development and sale of software products for the real-time web analytics with raw data
5. “Why Tag Management Systems are a Game Changer” – Russell Sutton (UK), Founder and Managing Director ConversionWorks – an agency that specialises in helping organisations to measure and improve their website’s performance using website analytics
Day 1 – May 7: Ecommerce Conference – there will take place presentations and debates about the latest trends, challenges and recommendations in this field.
You will invest hundreds or thousands of euro in training or consulting services to find out what others have learned at TeCOMM for only 129 Euro + VAT (all event);
Day 2 – May 8: Workshops and MarkDay: 12 workshops will be happening in parallel in two different rooms for the ones interested in SEO, optimization, CRO, analytics, conversion, logistics and trademark and 6 other workshops dedicated to the online marketers during MarkDay.
50+ high level experts from Romania and abroad
400+ attendees from Romania and abroad
2 days of presentations, discussion panels and workshops
2 related events: MarkDay and RoMagento
Expo area, exclusive party, excellent networking opportunities
If you won’t attend this event:
Tecomm: A Success Story: 2010-2014 Key Facts
+1200 Participants from all-over the country: Cluj Napoca, Bucharest, Iasi, Timisoara, Craiova, Sibiu, Oradea, Brasov, Bistrita etc
68% eShop Owners.
32% Marketing Specialists, SEO experts, PPC specialists, media
+150 Experts and entrepreneurs such as: Rob Smith, Guido Jansen, Dragos Stanca, Ionut Munteanu, Jorij Abraham, Cosmin Negrescu, Roberto Palencia etc
+200 talks and workshops – two days of talks covering various topics such as epayments, marketing strategies, affiliates programs, SEO/ SEM problems, legal aspects or financial oportunities.
Brands such as Mastercard, FashionDays, Estee Lauder, Google, Aoro, F64, Visa, Bitdefender, Banca Transilvania, Carrefour, Metro, Cargus, EuroGSM, DPD, Philips, elefant.ro, Kanlli, Komerkia and and 1200 participants are the figures that represent what the TeCOMM experience meant during the first five event editions.
This year, TeComm reaches four of Romania’s major cities: Bucharest (May 7-8, 2015, 1st edition), Cluj Napoca (October 29–30 2015, 5th edition), Timisoara (1st edition), and Iasi (November 6 2015, 2nd edition).
More informations about the event you will find on: http://bucharest.tecomm.ro.
The event is organized by Libero Events
Libero Events is an events agency that has been contributing, for over 5 years, to developing the Romanian business sector by creating an environment encouraging the professional development, offering also unlimited networking opportunities. The agency has in portfolio TeCOMM, Touristica, The Woman, HR Summit, MarkDay, Software Architecture Day.
Hot in Social Media is an independent online community for the social generation founded in 2012.
For those of you who are working in Marketing, PR, Advertising or any other domain where a good understanding of social media marketing is a must nowadays and want to be up to date with the latest news and tips right when they are happening, you must subscribe to our Email, RSS or join Hot in Social Media on Facebook.